- Relax your whole body from head to toe (if you need help doing this click here).
- Picture in your mind's eye the kindling of a flame. Then meditate on it.
- Contemplate the folowing and what it means to you. Allow any thoughts, feelings or images o arise in you in response.
- Feel for the spirit of rest.
- This is the time for reflection on the past and preparation for the future - a gathering in of one's own forces which can then rest and regenerate; a preperation for the next cycle. Meditate on the meaning and purpose of rest.
- Give thans as you once more picture the flame and its light before you.
-Start to breathe slightly more deeply and start to become aware of your surroundings and he place you are meditating in.
-Staying relaxed open your eyes and come back into the waking world.